The competitions listed below will change according to their start and end date. The onus is on the entrant to check back as the below will change from time to time.
Sorry, no currently running competitions!
GOODERSON LEISURE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time, Gooderson Leisure will hold competitions on their Social Media platforms and/or website. These competitions are governed by the terms and conditions contained within, and prizes are subjected to the policies contained within.
All competitions are subject to our Standard Terms laid out below, as well as the competition relevant terms.
- Competitions are open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of Gooderson Leisure, their subsidiaries and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Gooderson Leisure reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Gooderson Leisure's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Gooderson Leisure.
- Gooderson Leisure is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen using one of the following methods, dependant on the competition
- At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Gooderson Leisure and or its agents.
- As a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Gooderson Leisure.
- The winner will be notified by email/telephone and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Gooderson Leisure will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Gooderson Leisure's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South Africa data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Gooderson Leisure's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Gooderson Leisure shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Gooderson Leisure also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- For all competitions conducted on Facebook, the entrant needs to ensure that the relevant Facebook page is liked to be included in the draw.
ACCOMMODATION PRIZE VOUCHERS
Accommodation prize vouchers are subject to the standard reservations policy.
- Accommodation prize vouchers are valid for 6 months only.
- Vouchers are not transferrable.
- Vouchers do not have a cash value and cannot be converted to cash.
- Vouchers are valid for the stipulated resort only and cannot be redeemed at another resort.
- Accommodation vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with running specials.